Documents you need for pet relocation
What does it require for Pet Transport?
Your pet will need an original health certificate issued by a licensed or Official Veterinarian (depending on destination), issued within 10 days of travel. We may also need to see a signed rabies vaccination certificate. For International travel, the rabies vaccination must be administered after the microchip has been inserted. All pets must be at least 12 weeks old at the time of vaccination.
Depending upon the destination country, your pet′s trip may require Import Permits, various annual vaccinations, reservation at quarantine kennels, or other special documents. We can help with all of this. Our experts will explain each country’s requirements and guide you with detailed procedures.
- Import Permits (Only a requirement for some Countries)
- Health certificates
- Microchipping (ISO 15-standard)
- General vaccination
- Rabies vaccination
- RNNAT Blood testing (Only a requirement for some Countries)
- Quarantine requirements/bookings (Only a requirement for some Countries)
- Dog License (Only a requirement for some Countries)
- Captain’s declaration form (Only a requirement for some Countries)
- Airway Bill (Only require for pet travel in Cargo)
The pet must have an original health certificate issued by a licensed and accredited veterinarian, which must within 10 days at the time of travel. Some countries may also require pet to have internal & external parasite treatment 7-14 days before departure.