At Pet Travel HK
List for pet pelocation
All airlines require your pet to travel in an IATA compliant, properly sized sky kennel. They MUST be able to stand up without touching the top of the carrier, sit down, and turn around comfortably in the carrier. When the pet is outside the carrier, they should not be taller or longer than the carrier. Overly large kennels are not allowed, either. We supply all sizes of airline compliant sky kennels at competitive prices. These kennels are specially designed for air travel.
- Pet relocation consulting
- Pet travel safety
- Ensuring you have an accredited veterinarian
- Paperwork reviews
- Airlines approved travel crates (IATA approved)
- Kennel preparations
- Booking of all flights and comfort stops
- Import/export permits assistant
- Quarantine (if required)
- Customs clearance
- Checking Flight delays due to weather, mechanical issues, or illness.
Please fill out the Pet Travel Quotation Form to provide us with all the necessary information to meet your individual pet relocation and pet shipping needs. If you have further enquires, you could send us your information (Contact Us) or WhatsApp +852 6358 3131 directly.