Indonesian Cat Immigration Experience: How to import cat to Indonesia?
It’s important to note that the Indonesian government prohibits the entry of Chinese pets, including those from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan. However, with PET TRAVEL’s pet immigration service, successfully bringing your cat to Indonesia is possible.
So, how can you bring your cat to Indonesia? What are the important considerations and which service is best on cat travel to Indonesia? PET TRAVEL, the pet immigration center, has summarized the key aspects and challenges involved in moving cat to Indonesia, including pricing, fees, and procedures. We hope this information will provide you with a clear understanding of the cat immigration process to Indonesia. The specific requirements are as follows:
- Tell us your plan 1.5-3 months before your planned departure
- Vaccination and Vaccination Record
- Indonesia pet health certificate
- Other treatments
- Blood test
- Indonesia pet import requirements (import permit)
- Dog license (For dogs only)
- IATA-standard crates required
- After completing all the above procedures of Indonesia cat import, your pet will need to undergo quarantine for a period of 7-14 days at an authorized animal quarantine facility upon arrival. For more specific information, please consult with a pet immigration consultant at PET TRAVEL.
If you’re interested in using our services, you can fill out our quote application form and provide us with the necessary information about your pet’s travel. This will assist us in helping you taking cat to Indonesia. If you have any further inquiries or questions, please send us your details (Contact Us) or directly WhatsApp us at +852 6358 3131 to consult with our professional advisors for more details.