We specialize in dog immigration to Macao.
General considerations when planning to travel to Macao with dog
- Can only be transferred in cargo
- Tell us your plan 1.5-3 months before your plan to bring dog to Macao
- Vaccination and Vaccination Record
- Macao Pet Health Certificate
- Dog license (For dogs only)
- Import permit
- IATA standard crate required
Bringing dog to Macao in the near future? Our dog import Macao specialists at PET TRAVEL will provide you with detailed information on the requirements for taking dog to Macao.
For dogs entering Macao are divided into two categories, and the requirements for Macao dog import vary:
1) Pets from rabies-infected areas, and
2) Pets from non-rabies-infected areas. The requirements differ depending on the origin of the pets.
Hong Kong and Taiwan are considered non-rabies-infected areas, and dog immigration to Macao do not require dog quarantine Macao. However, mainland China is considered a rabies-infected area, and bringing pets from mainland China to Macao requires a 30-day quarantine.
If you’re interested in using our services to import dog to Macao, kindly fill out our quotation application form and provide us with all the relevant details regarding your pet’s travel requirements. This information will help us create a personalized pet relocation plan for you. Should you have any further queries or concerns when planning to travel to Macao with dog, please feel free to get in touch with us or reach out to our dedicated consultants via WhatsApp at +852 6358 3131. Our team of Macao dog import is dedicated to offering professional assistance and addressing any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding dog travel to Macao, and we’ll be more than happy to help you with all the necessary arrangements.